Thursday, March 13, 2008

when will you appear,standing right in front of me?

don't ever think that you know me. you are not.
i'm not the superwoman you've always thought of. i'm not made of steel.i'm ....nothing.
yes, i may look like one but the me, deep inside, is fragile. so fragile that i can be crushed even by your lil' finger..anytime.
i put up a brave front so that i won't be taken advantage easily. i learn to be independent 'cos i know i can never trust anyone in this world. guess that's how it is to survive in this dark world and that's how life should be..how pathetic is that.
i'm so tired of all these, i need a break. sometimes i really wanna give myself a chance for not being a hardcore, before i lose my sanity.
where's all the love, the care gone?
i need a shoulder to cry on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as i read this i feel sour in my heart, do u still rmb the time u gave me a lollipop when i was downhill in my mood? n do u still rmb there is a thing tht i gave to u n written:
"wenli is patient, wenli is kind. She does not envy, she does not boast, she is not proud. She is not rude, she is not self seeking, she is not easily angered. she keeps not records of wronds. She does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth, She always protects always trusts, always hopes, always preseveres"
I pretty understand how difficult it is for u to try to make a sheild for urself juz not to let anyone see how weak u r, juz dun want to let the world to hurt u once again. But,sometimes juz be how u are, i think u will feel better, the world doesnt look nice,even it might be really bad.. but wut we can do is not to get ourself in the safeboat like when titanic was sinking, but to go into the world n make it better.. i know u understand wut i m trying to tell..