Tuesday, March 11, 2008

it'll never be the same again

bitchy guy.

what bitchy guy?? u must be wondering.because people usually won't label guys as bitchy.
when i say bitchy...means it's bitchy.i dun simply call a person bitchy..so when i said so...means that person is so totally bitchy..as in VERY.

have u ever met a guy who likes u, sends u flowers, sweet talks, even willing to pay for the eurotrip(wtf u think i can't pay for myself??!!) & even sticks around with u all the time like a leech..that most of the times u felt so suffocated n so tired of it.but on the other hand..he's been talking bad about u behind ur back...been backstabbing u?worst,he told others that i'm his girlfriend!! if u haven't met such guy before..take this as my advice to u..be careful because such guy do exist! he's even worst than a gal who bitches around.

i can forgive him.but if he doesn't wanna admit..how am i gonna forgive him?still trying to defend himself..keeps blaming on us.YEAH RIGHT,we started everything,we are to blame for this!bullshit!so who's the crapper now?!

To YOU (you know who you are),

i've always treated u as a close friend but what did i get in return?no, that doesn't mean i'm asking for anything in return..i just want a pure friendship,that's it.i don't even wanna hurt ur feelings for asking u to give me some space but instead letting u sticking around with me like a leech.i've even told u like dozens of times that it's impossible between us, & i didn't even wanna hurt u,by telling u that i do have someone in my mind right now.u're my friend,i don't wanna hurt u.i just can't do it.i'd rather suffer on my own,for almost 1 1/2 years for this.
THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.so what if u're forgiven?u can never save the friendship anymore.U KILLED OUR FRIENDSHIP.sorry to tell u this.please admit ur wrongdoings & leave us alone..no one deserves to be hurt by ur so called political tactics.don't use it on us.

it hurts me alot..especially i'm one of those who cherish friendships.friendships meant alot to me.it hurts me so bad that you even make me lose my trust in my other close friends.
u know me well, u know i hate backstabbers, but why do you have to do this to me?
get out of my life..i just don't wanna see u anymore.
AND YES.YOU'RE FORGIVEN.even though u dun wanna admit it.

No comments: