Monday, March 24, 2008

promises are meant to be broken.

i've been thinking about this a lot lately...
what's the use of having a close friend if you don't even believe what i've told you...your words pierce straight through my heart..i've never expected that i would get those answers from you..i was so hoping to come back to moscow to see you after the trip and tell you what happened to me...i was already so hurt by that incident..you didn't even console me..yet you said something...it seemed to me that you took pity on him instead of me...as though i'm the one who started all these and he's the one who got hurt.
how am i suppose to trust u anymore?
you're so close to him...i don't even dare to share my thoughts with you anymore.
i'm trying to ignore you..even trying to avoid eye contact because i just don't know how to talk to you anymore.
i'm not sure whether i'm paranoid over these or not...is this my own problem or what, somehow i just can't trust you anymore.
and don't tell me about promises because i don't believe such thing exists. i've always thought i can always make a difference out of this whenever people tells me that promises are meant to be broken..but it's already proven to me..there's no such thing that we can keep a promise..there are no promises in this world except God's promises to us.

No comments: