Monday, March 17, 2008

this time i have to face it, and i know i can

was having a break from studying and suddenly thought of you. i recall back what happened on my 21st b'day.
there's things which left undone..i know i should've at least say thanks to you.

Thanks for the kiss, it's the best b'day gift ever. though it might not meant anything to you. just wanna let you know that it's the first kiss i've received, from a guy i like. it meant a lot to me.

letting you go is perhaps the hardest thing i could ever do. i've always thought that this thing, it wouldn't be any problem for me, thought that i could handle it well but i was so wrong about it. it hurts me tremendously. but somehow, the kiss eases the pain, and it's like an alarm clock..telling me that it's time for me to wake up.

so i've already decided, i'm letting you go now, it has been so long and it's time to put everything behind, to be only wonderful memories, get on with my life and stop pondering about it. and what now i'm hoping for is a genuine friendship between us.
Thank God for pulling us near once again. and let us get to know each other even more.

when trials set asail & my moods descend,
when pain & sorrow seem never to end,
I yield to you, O Lord, so that I may see,
The peace & the joy you've promised me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty know how difficult it could be, but i know u understand well enuf tht God put all things to good, jus a process tht prepare u for a harder task, i juz really hope tht u will go on with other stuffs tht u need to take care too :) gambateh girl.. u can do it!! JesusRocks...