Wednesday, March 19, 2008

storms are over..at least for time being

after having mishaps for the past two days..at last, i get to see the brighter side today.it was truly a blessed day and thank God for blessing me.

i managed to clear my physiology colloq today, not bad, and finished presenting my topic on eugenics and its history for my bioethics class..and...hiak hiak got my zachut!! one subject cleared!! ;)
i'm glad that teacher likes my presentation a lot..and with those non-stop praising..hehe..i'm contented. :) and i think i've found back the will power to study harder..just like the me during 1st sem that never slacks.been slacking a lot since 2nd sem started. hmm..colloqs more to come.

anyways.. some announcement to make...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SURESH & SHUMAINE!!!!
(do all ppl born this day have S for their initials??hahaha)

cheeroz
off i go now, tchus!!

No comments: