Saturday, March 8, 2008

lazytobacteria invades!!


now i truly believe what i've been told.YES i'm so totally agree with what they've said.2nd sem for 2nd year students are SO SO SO free!!! and it even got me into blogging..lols


symptoms of laziness has started to show..gosh..i didn't even touch my books after coming back from my eurotrip...which was like..WHAT?! it's been a month??!! damn...


well the eurotrip was really a great experience for me..will never forget every single moment..the good n the bad memories will always be in my mind.it was a great time for me to relax my mind after sitting for those gruelling finals,which results turn out to be...GREAT!got what i've wanted..'avtomat' for anatomy..hehe.thank God.


oh yeah..& the things i shouldn't know..which i got to know during the trip..somehow God just wanted me to go to the trip to see what i wouldn't get to see..2 weeks' time & someone's true colors have shown.guess that's how God tries to keep me away from evil eh.alrite forget about this..it's not important anyway.


highlight of the trip?of course it's the culture,histories,sceneries & architectures! i'm a big sucker for those!


going around Europe backpacking style was tiring but there's nothing to complain about.i would love to do it again!should really thank my parents for this wonderful trip.Muakkss!!


Hmm...what should i do next?continue watching movies?hahaha..


HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY to all my fellow species from planet venus out there,whether u're on earth or u're still stuck in planet venus!! ;P




No comments: