Thursday, July 1, 2010

hello??!!

truly honored to be able to help out for this year's graduation ceremony. by far the best graduation ceremony. good job to all the 6th years who organized it. all the best in your future undertakings. gonna miss some of the seniors that i get to know. 

i had a great day but my jolly mood was spoiled when i got back to the hostel for seeing what i do not wish to see. is it coincidence or is it on purpose? that i don't know. but all i know is i am once again invisible!!! as though i don't exist at all!!! i seriously do not know how to react when i reached my room, whether to shout in frustrations, to cry, or to laugh out loud! ok, i admit i was jealous for what i saw. you never did that to me. dah lar i was so tired that day!!!
but really, besides jealousy, i'm fed up with this kind of treatment from so called friends too. 
all i know is, i don't see friends ever treated friends that way before. friends don't just part ways without a single word uttered. not at least a bye?? wth.
remember how you actually asked me to make friends with your friends even though you know i'm segan with them? and this, clearly shows i'm not a friend at all, because you do understand what's the meaning of being friends and who are they. i felt so unappreciated, from being just friend or used to be more than that. funny thing is, there's a funny way of communication between us, by only through my blog to know about my life and what i'm thinking. is this really the way of a friendship will be? 
talk about promises.

you blamed me for not being there when you needed me. now that you don't need me anymore and you have all the attention you want from another person, can i blame you back for hurting me this way? it's not just you alone. i did not say anything doesn't mean that i'm doing well. i understand you both are treating me this way for a reason but have you thought about how i feel? 
i had the urge to call you yesterday just to hear your voice, but i guess i don't need to anymore. may be i should stop crying for now. i guess it's not worth anymore. you've hurt me enough and i'm gonna stop you from doing that to me.


oh well, at the end of the day, i know i'm in no position to tell you what you should or should not do. so everything's up to you then.


No comments: