Sunday, July 18, 2010

final letter.

an angel gave me a huge slap on my face yesterday and i'm fully awake now. i'm thankful enough to be able to have friends around me who cares for me.
and yes, not again i'm  gonna look back, don't wanna reminisce the past anymore. it's all about moving on now.

i find no point wasting my time away crying for things/person that's not worthy at all. clearly you're not the only one in the world. more are waiting for me. and i believe there's gotta be a better man out there. it's your loss if you don't grab hold of your chance. and i know clearly, I'VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE.
i'm gonna get rid of you from my life. at this point i guess hating is easier.
i'm gonna tell the whole world that i'm all ready! i've got back my confidence. i've made my decision.

what's true or not, i'll never know. i have doubts in every single words coming out from your mouth and problem lies that my trust for you has already gone. surely i can't be blamed for that. no, i'm not gonna pursue this matter anymore. it's only a waste of time.

maybe i was used as a tool for learning, but me too have learned a lot. no one will ever see my naivete in such case anymore.

love can be selfish and it only applies for both parties. not individually.
and right now i'm gonna tell you, i'm not gonna self destruct.
i'll take back my words.
leave as you wish. no one cares anyway. selfishness wouldn't lead you to anywhere.
i too don't want a selfish friend.

'' love isn't measured by how many croissants you get'' 

period.

No comments: