Friday, June 25, 2010

love and hate

i'm torn between this two feelings every now and then. i hate myself, seriously.
my life is in a total mess. sometimes i just couldn't stand myself for being so emo.
lost the drive and focus in everything i do. and even if i'm doing something, i'm doing just to numb myself. i'm like a walking zombie.
ask me why i'm not going out? 'cause i'm sick of going out alone!
and even if i'm going out with friends, i hate people questioning about my love life! it's sickening to have to answer everything they asked.
i love you, but i hate you too. for all this shit.
i hate you even more for the things you did not do to me but doing well with her.
my heart is smashed into pieces every time i see it, no matter how tiny the matter is.
yes i'm very sensitive with the things going on around me right now!
a girl is still a girl. no matter how generous she's gonna be, there's always a limit.

please bear with me as i'm gonna be emo in this blog until god knows when.
i figured, maybe blog is the only place for me to rant things out. this is where i can be honest with myself. i don't have to hide my feelings. as i know i can't do so in real life.


No comments: