Wednesday, June 23, 2010

chocolate

we've given holidays for a week. russian doctors aren't interested in teaching us foreigners anyway. so what's the point of staying here for practicals, huh? yes, i'm asking you, my beloved MMC. you stupid effing piece of shit for forcing us to do our practicals here! 

if it's not because of the practicals, i would have already gone back to m'sia.
i'm so bored and i can't find anything to do. guitar is slowly boring me away if i continue to play it. and i know soon i'm gonna have to find new hobbies.
the sun is good. 30 celsius for the 1st time in russia. but i find no interest in sunbathing. not in the mood i guess. 
too lazy to return my books to the library.

had a talked with dominic some days ago. and somehow the conversation triggers my mind and something i once said pops out.
'' i don't need chocolates, 'cause you're my chocolate bar. you give me endorphine.''

No comments: