Thursday, April 15, 2010

wen-li vs. sports

seeing my fellow unimates off for this year's intervarsity games makes me having the urge to join sports once again. there's resentment and regrets in me for not taking up any sports for the past few years.
seeing them off reminds me of those days where i took part in tons of competitions. i just miss having fun.

guess i'm still loving sports but i just don't know about it, not until now. the desire to compete and to sweat and enjoy is still running in my blood. the adrenaline rush, and the feeling of nervousness, as though it's like your heart is about to explode.i miss this feeling.

i still remember how it feels like the moment i step onto the platform

may be i just dare not do this anymore, knowing that i've lost my stamina and strength for the past years and i just hate the feeling of losing, and for fear of letting my teammates down.


this is what i am now. feeling heavy. don't think i'll have the stamina to reach the goal soon enough.

No comments: