Monday, April 12, 2010

imma crash you partayyyy!

i'm glad that easter party is over, in just a blink of an eye. i'm honored to be the photographer of the event once again. i still think i need to improve my skills tho. holding a camera infront of a pro photographer and taking his pictures shakens me.

i'm in no position to accept that. please don't thank me or whatsoever. i know clearly myself, that i don't deserve it at all. it's all about team work. i'm not the one doing the job alone, the whole crew didn't sleep for the event too. and ideas too, came from each and everyone of us. i felt guilty for my name being mentioned but not the team, clearly they are the ones who deserve this.

but at the end of the day it's a job well done and all glory goes to You.

by the way...crashing people's party is wayyyyy shooooo cool~~~ =P
proud to be a party crasher tho. LOLLLL

No comments: