Friday, May 16, 2008

ignorance is bliss

been having sleepless nites..tear glands been very active for the pass weeks.crying myself to bed seems like a normal routine for me. eyes swelling every morning i get up from my bed. chest pain which prolly due to lack of sleep and stress..feels like my ribs are tearing apart.the stress i'm having..i'm afraid i might not take it anymore...fucked up people around me..and finals coming soon. can't seem to control my emotions. yes, i'm not that kind of person who can forget about things easily...it takes time for me to heal. i've got to be strong...i really have to. i'll survive.
how i wish i've never met these bunch of people. and how i wish my brain works like the computer, one click to reformat it and all unused documents stored will be gone forever, backing up the good and useful ones.
well at least i know i still have friends who cares..especially my roommate..i'll feel fine the minute i get to see her.everthing's alright everytime i get a hug from her, just a simple hug from her brightens up my day. i can't imagine the days without her after she graduates. i just hope these friends of mine are not like those people who i used to trust, who once i called them close friends. i only left a hands full of friends..which i can't afford to lose. i wonder if they would do the same to me. sorry for not trusting, but i can't seemed to fully trust anyone anymore...
sorry suresh..can't do ur tags right now.i can't think of anything at the moment..will do it later ok.
looking forward to tomorrow's dine out with you peeps.

1 comment:

MIKE@SURESH said...

chill...

here for you anytime ;)