Saturday, May 17, 2008

got tagged...

5 things that i did 10 years ago

1. go swimming (training) once a week,& also learn life saving
2. study (my primary school teachers are crazy)
3. watch cartoons
4. bugging my mum..hehe
5. play games

5 things on my to-do list today

1. go to the park
2. study microbiology
3. prepare for biochemistry test
4. dine out with friends
5. do some online readings and watch drama

5 boys that i adore

1. my brother ken-li
2. chace crawford
3. hidetoshi nakata
4. daniel henney !!
5. i'll leave this blank for my mr.right ;D

5 of my bad habits

1. never fold my clothes in my cupboard
2. procrastinate
3. prefer putting shoes into the washing machine instead of scrubbing it
4. likes licking the plate until crystal clear after meal.(only when i'm at home)
5. likes to bite off the dry skin away from my lips

5 places i have lived

1. cheras, selangor (when i was very young, arnd 1-4 yrs old)

2. seremban (with my grandparents,when my parents are working,arnd 3-4yrs old)
3. singapore ( arnd 4-5yrs old)
4. jb, johor ( still staying here)

5. melbourne,australia (for abt 2 months)

5 things i'd do if i could change the world

1. end corruption
2. defend women's rights
3. create new law
4. kill all the hypocrites
5. create new drugs for diseases

5 people i tag

1. dominic
2. josephine
3. lili
4. xin hung
5. -

1 comment:

Jo said...

no new update geh