Monday, March 22, 2010

picks or fingernails? my pick.

so....again i'm just too lazy to retrieve my password from blogger. many things i've wanted to update but i guess i'll just give it a miss. anyways those were just plain rantings so i guess it wouldn't be so important to tell the world.

anyways...

i went and am back from red square feeling disappointed because i just missed that FRIGGIN' FIFA WORLD CUP TOUR IN RUSSIA!!!! saw them started packing when we were there.
hmmmppph...but at least i get a chance to play with my lomos for awhile in red square.

decided to learn up 'ache' by james carrington. love this song so much.
here's the chords-->
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/j/james_carrington/ache_crd.htm
and here's the video-->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQsEytN1nwM

i got so carried away with my black beauty that i actually spent like 7 hours!! playing it.
oh oh and i decided to stick some stickers on it to let it look cooler =D

black beauty is my guitar FYI.
and i have a bad habit of using my thumb to strum. hmm...

No comments: