Saturday, January 2, 2010

the list is out!

and so....here it goes. as i'd promised =D. things i want for my birthday/NY----->

1. DSLR (nikon D90)
been planning and saving for it for shoooo long.

2. chuck taylor all star leather black


i repeat. black. i'm fed up of taking care of my shoes from muds n snows.

3. rappaport stethoscope. black out series.


notice that it's actually black from one end to another? yes. you can't find it everywhere in russia. and that's what so special about it. i want it.
4. messenger bag.


preferably black too. the reason of buying a messenger bag? 'cause i'm fed up of taking another bag in my hand with my shoes and scrubs and labcoats inside!! i need a bigger bag to load everything.

5. pull over hoodie.


ok.no.more.pink.hoodies.for.me.
i just don't understand how in the world i ended up owning a pink hoodie. and now i need one which is not pink. i still remember the gray pull over hoodie which i saw in pull and bear with a cute maggie simpson print in front. regretted for not buying it. sigh. ignore the girl in the pic btw. but if black hoodies can make me as cute as her, i don't mind =)

you see, i have this thing for black. i don't own one 'cause my mum hates it. but who cares now right, i am saving my own money for all these stuff. but...i might not be able to buy all of these. haha..well at least just let me dream of owning it by blogging it down.

may be i can have one more wish???


owh. nevermind. forget about it.

4 comments:

perv.... said...

the last photo is pure sick!!!

Wen-li said...

and that caught your attention the most. *grin*

the perv said...

erkk..i m the hamsap one rite

MIKE@SURESH said...

the last pic is ur last wish?? :p heheh